Downloadable information on Phosphorus and Algae

Article about Phosphorus and what's going in your lake

Link to information on Blue-Green Algae

Important Information

To report possible blue-green algae, contact Kason Morley (Adams Co Land and Water) at 608-339-4275

If you get sick after swimming in a Wisconsin lake or river, please report possible algae-related illness; call 608-266-1120 (State of Wis Dept of Health) or call 608-339-4379 (Adams County Dept of Health) or fill out a report online at

This program does not provide medical treatment, so if you are experiencing severe symptoms, seek medical attention immediately.